Date: Sunday, 28th April 2013
Time: 8am – 6pm
Venue: TAHA D’ KELANA, KOMPLEKS TABUNG HAJI, KELANA JAYA.
This is a good opportunity for all new Muslims especially Chinese to meet up with other Chinese Muslims and their non Muslim family members.
All families are encouraged to bring at least one non-Muslim friend or family member.
1) Colouring Contest
2) Word Puzzles
4) “Fragile Vessel” talk by Sheikh Hussein Yee
5) A talk specially for the ladies
6) “Personal Grooming for Body and Soul” for the men by Hj Sharin Low
7) Red Carpet Walk – free photography sessionAnd we will also be giving out free children books and there’ also be lots of prizes to be won!
We have halal chinese food, and dim sum too!
Transportation will be provided from these 3 venues:
1) Surau Darul Salam, Rawang
2) Masjid Jamek Kajang
3) PERKIM Jalan Ipoh
-all buses will depart promptly at 7am insyaAllah.
Payment is only RM20 per family or RM10 if you come on your own. Payment will be collected on the day.
However, please RSVP to us so that we know how many to expect.
Donations are very much welcomed!
Anyone interested in opening a stall?
For registration and further enquiries:
Sis Kaiyisah Yeoh: 012-3356005
Sis Noorshin Ng: 016-2716369
Sis Wahida Choo: 019-2727549
Sis Nurul Liew: 013-3994211